Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Friday 27 November 2015

Monique explains giving hubby a pass to cheat. Really Monique????





So the sanctity of marriage is being pissed on yet again.  I really like Monique because she keeps things real but I was really shocked by her recent comments. She says she and her husband have an open relationship where they can bed other people. So her husband can sleep with someone else who's willing to do something that she's not willing to do.

I don't know about you but there are two things that I won't share, my underwear and my man. I mean not only are there some nasty diseases out there but sex with my husband connects us. It's the one thing that differentiates my relationship with Seyi from other relationships in my life. So I don’t understand how one can allow their husband to have that connection with someone else?

Seyi and I are pretty kinky and very adventurous and will try most things, I say most. I mean there are some things I won't do no matter how much I love my boo, like I don't think the back door should be used as an entrance at all (if you catch my drift) so there's no way on God's sweet earth that I am going down that route. But if Seyi was into that, which he isn’t, we will have to find something that we are both comfortable with , not bring a third person in who will do it. That’s crazy and risky.

The way I see it marriage is for grownups who are ready to commit to each other and stay faithful to each other kinky sex or not and having an open marriage is not a sign of maturity but a sign greed and immaturity.


No comments:

Post a Comment