Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Saturday 7 January 2017

Keto Diet: Lets put it to the test






So it's a new year and my new year's resolution is new healthier me which means I'm going to enjoy myself more, worry less and yes reduce my waistline by several inches. So been hearing a hit the Keto Diet and decided to try it.

What is Keto Diet? Well it is basically a low carb high fat and protein diet. Recently scientists have discovered that cutting out fat from out diet is actually making us fatter not thinner, I bet in a few years they will find evidence to say the opposite,  but for now fat is not your enemy.


Currently weighing 79.6kg with a waistline of 37"
I am looking forward to this challenge especially if it helps me achieve my goal of slimming down but I am a little weary about whether going on a high protein diet is a wise decision in this economy.  But I currently weigh 79.6kg as shown and my waist is generous 37". For my height I should weigh below 70kg and my waistline should be below 33" otherwise I am risk of developing high blood pressure ( so the doctors says) ...... so desperate times call for desperate measures.
Anyways follow my progress and let me know your experiences with the Keto diet.
Peace Out
Your Girl
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment