Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Really???? Preacher says better to drown children than expose them to homosexuality.



Pastor Kevin Swanson, who launched a rant at 'homosexual' Harry Potter books at a religious liberties conference


I can't believe people still talk like this in this day and age. Preacher Kevin Swanson, while addressing a conference in America, made this statement. At first I thought this was the media taking things out of context again and trying to vilify another man of God yet again, but then I heard the message myself. I do not agree with homosexuality but I also believe that it is an issue between a person and his or her maker. I will teach my children my beliefs but I don't think we need to be this radical. This is not the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus said let he that has not sinned cast the first stone and not for us to kill homosexuals. The Jesus I know did not preach hate and violence. Watch the video for yourself and see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCRGyHQ7Mms

No comments:

Post a Comment