Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Ben Bruce under fire for telling Amaechi to board danfo and Fashola not to use generator.



I don’t know if I’m alone here but I don’t see what the man said that was so offensive to warrant the sort of backlash he has gotten on social media. I do believe it’s a valid point, how will one know how to sort out a problem if he doesn’t understand it. It is only by going through it that you will find an appropriate solution.  The prime minster of UK uses the same public hospital as everyone else so when he says he knows the issues, we believe him. I used to ride the train with the mayor of London every day on my way to Uni so when he said he knew the issues with the train we all believed him. Haba Nigerians take it easy otherwise and be objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment