Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Are you attracted to your husband with his clothes off????




Cynthia Bailey doesn't find her husband Peter attractive with his clothes off. I am not a fan of the real housewives of Atlanta but this headline caught my eye. It got me thinking and asking whether I find Seyi attractive with his clothes off. And I was surprised by my answer. I too don’t find my husband attractive with his clothes off and it’s not because he’s not attractive, because my man works out and he’s hot, it’s because for women it’s more than just the physical. I find I’m most attracted to him when he pays attention to me, when he’s sensitive, when he plays with my kids and reads with them and helps them with their homework and when he touches me in a non-sexual way. Basically us ladies are emotional (deep) and men are physical ( shallow) when it comes to sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment