Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Friday 20 November 2015

Mother charged with dropping baby from 8th-floor window




This story really shocked and saddened me as I am a mother myself. 19 year old Mubashra Uddin has been charged with murder after she threw her new born daughter out of her 8th floor apartment in Chicago, for fear of discovery. Apparently she’s not the only mum at it. 3 other mothers in New York have thrown their babies out of windows since august. A 3 week old baby boy, a newborn baby and a 6 month old baby girl where thrown out of a 4th floor, 7th floor and 6th floor apartment windows respectively by their mothers.  

I am not sure what was going through their minds, I mean would discovery really have been so bad? They could have just left the babies at a hospital or a church or an orphanage no questions asked. Perhaps they were suffering from postpartum depression because I can’t wrap my head round a mother wanting to hurt their child like that. They had choices but they chose to kill the babies.






No comments:

Post a Comment