Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Friday 18 December 2015

Why can't I lose the last 5 kilos????


So I’m a bit of a fitness freak.  I mean I have done the Shaun T insanity exercise program twice then done the hip hop abs and now I am doing the T25 exercise program for the second time. I watch what  I eat  and drink but for some reason I cant seem to be able to shed the last 5 kilos. So as I researched, looking for what I was doing wrong I found out something interesting.
Many women don’t realise they have a body weight that is right for them and that their body will always fight to stay at that weight. Many of us tend to set unrealistic expectations for our weight. Note:This is not an excuse for people who are over weight to stay overweight. I mean, girl if you’re fat you know you’re fat and you need to try harder to lose weight. I am talking about people who are a healthy weight but are struggling to get just a little smaller and it seems no matter how much they workout or cut from their diet they remain more or less the same weight. You know your body has found its ideal weight when:
1.Your weight doesn’t fluctuate that much. You remain the same weight regardless of how much water you take in or loose. For some ladies at certain times of the month feel like sponges, especially when its closer to their periods, they tend to feel bloated like they are carrying excess water. The feeling tends to disappear when the period starts or a few days into it, as if the excess water has been squeezed out.

2. You are very energetic. When you are at your ideal weight your body is in its happy place and functioning at its optimum processing and utilising nutrients efficiently.
3.And last but not least you are healthy. Your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels are all where they should be.

If all three apply to you then keep working out but focus more on staying healthy and less on weight loss because you body has found its happy place.


No comments:

Post a Comment