Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Friday 11 December 2015

Travel Hack - How to pack wine safely in your suitcase.


Have you ever packed a bottle of wine in your suitcase and gone to unpack and bam the bottle breaks? Well I have. My dad once gave me a bottle of wine to give to my tutor as a thank you. I wrapped the bottle in my towel and it was safe until I went to unpack and as I took my towel out the bottle went flying across the room and shattered needless to say I was quite peed off because I now had to go and buy a replacement which wasn’t cheap. So when I came across this neat little trick I thought I’d it give a try and it worked.

Basically you get a pair of socks, I used my daughter’s knee high socks but you can use any thick long socks, put the bottle in it. Put each sock from each end of the bottle to give it a double layer of protection and then you can put in between your towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment