Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Friday 11 December 2015

Present for future mother-inlaw



What can I get for my soon to be mother inlaw for her 71st birthday. She had a party last year for her 70th and whilst we are kinda alright now things were a bit strained between us for sometime a few years ago as she didn't think I was good enough for her son and tried everything to break us up. So I want a thoughtful but not personal gift that would involve me spending time with her. SB

Hello SB,

I commend you for burying the hatchet and trying to do something thoughtful for your soon to be mother inlaw. Since you said things are still a little awkward between you and 'mum' I guess taking her out for a meal is out of the question. I would suggest a bouquet of flowers. If you live in London then use Interflora. I have used them a few times and they have not disappointed me, yet anyway. You tell them what you want written in the card and they will deliver it with the flowers and with balloons if you like.  If you're in Lagos then try Pretty Fabulous flowers (+234 8186424648) or Gethsemane flowers (+234 8033042760). I haven’t tried any of these.
Also you give her a spa day where she can be pampered all by herself. If you are in Lagos check out Biyou spa, Justice GBA Coker Estate,off CIPM Avenue,Alausa. I also haven't tried it myself so I am in no way endorsing it I just know of their existence.  If you are in London then visit www.wahanda.com for the latest deals on spa days.

If you’ve got a question for June then email us at junessecrets@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment