Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Sunday 19 July 2015

June’s Secrets Tio Balls, The best kept open secret in Feminine care!!


Sexual intimacy after I had children felt different, it was still enjoyable but I could not help feeling inadequate in some way. I could tell I was not as tight and firm as I was before my babies and I was worried because I did suffer with stress incontinence during all three of my pregnancies. I tried the pelvic floor/kegel exercises as advised but they did not produce any noticeable results and if I’m honest I was not consistent. I mean with work, children, husband and a home to run, my pelvic floor was pretty low on my list of priorities.
One day whilst at work as a pharmacist, a patient came in. She was French and covered in tattoos from head to toe and had a massive ear ring hole. She is what you would describe as a Goth complete with Goth hair and piercing on her upper lip and nose and black lipstick. Based on her appearance I was already prejudiced towards her, giving her the typical eew-what-a weirdo look, you know the one most of us “normal” people give people who we think are not like us. Anyway one thing led to another and we started talking, I found out that she was twenty-five and had already had ovarian cancer three times and had just finished her third round of chemotherapy which had taken away every chance she had of ever having children. She was actually an amazing person, a survivor and most importantly she didn’t judge me like I, did her (yes yes! Hanging my head in shame).  Anyway that afternoon my French friend shared a secret with me that revolutionized my life and my marriage. She shared with me the best kept open secret about, what I choose to call, June’s Secrets Tio Balls (JSTB).

There are a group of muscles, ligaments and extremely solid membranes that form a floor which supports the vagina, bladder and rectum called the pelvic floor or kegel muscles. They are the muscles you contract when you stop urination midway. They tend to weaken due to age, in both men and women, and pregnancy regardless of the mode of delivery. These are the muscles that the JSTB works out. 
Their origin is not known because they are found in many different cultures in different parts of the world, have a variety of uses and several different names including kegel balls, ben wa balls, pelvic balls and geisha balls. They are recommended by gynecologists and obstetricians all over the world and have recently been included in the formulary of the British National Health Service.
The JSTB comprises of 3 sets of balls, a single ball and a duo ball. The single ball is 140mm in total length and 34mm in circumference and the duo is 2.7mm in total length and 30mm in circumference. They are made from silicone and contain free roaming weights inside.
The logic behind their use is this: whenever the vaginal wall encounters a foreign object the muscles 
automatically contract to hold it in place. This is called passive contraction. So when the JSTB are inserted the muscles contract to hold it in place and each time the weighted balls bounce around hitting the walls of the vagina through the balls this tricks the muscles into believing the balls are about to fall out and they contract even more. This contraction tones the muscles making them firmer and increasing the tone of the pelvic floor muscles which ultimately leads to

·         Improved bladder control resulting in elimination of incontinence, stress or otherwise now and later on in life.

·         A tighter and firmer vaginal wall

·         Significantly reduced risk of uterus prolapse in old age. This is when the uterus (womb) collapses into the pelvic area.

·         Easier childbirth and quicker and easier restoration of muscles post-delivery.

I decided to try the kegel balls. I didn’t give my husband
any details about my experiment just that I was
performing one because I wanted to see if he
would notice any difference. I started using
them as soon as they arrived, wore them daily
giving them a squeeze whenever I remembered I was wearing them. After 3 months of wearing them consistently the result was very shocking. It not only got rid of my stress incontinent but it made me tighter and firmer, so much so that my husband noticed, he actually thought he had gotten bigger, typical man.
Whilst there are many different brands of kegel balls out there they are not all the same quality and
most are marketed as a sex toy ( not sure how it serves that purpose but hey I'm not one to judge).
JSTB is marketed as an exercise tool and thus supplies the supporting information to help the
wearer achieve maximum benefit.


Warning!!!!!! I did find a side effect to using the balls though. As the muscles in the vaginal wall becomes more toned, that area becomes more sensitive and this will make you more responsive to penetrative sex and make you achieve orgasms quicker, more easily and more intensely.  So you will find sexual intercourse more enjoyable and satisfying than you normally would, you can now stop faking it. You're welcome.

JSTB are available in Europe on Nueras Africa Marketplace at http://www.nuerasamp.com/shop/junes-secrets-tio-balls/, in Nigeria on Jumia at http://www.jumia.com.ng/junes-secrets-tio-balls-296194.html ,  via JSTB rep Laura on 00234 8179341839 or BBM PIN 531DEE59 / 5C2687A8.

Let me know how you get on with it. For more information visit the JSTB Tio balls section on this blog.
Copy right June's Secrets 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment