Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Sunday 21 June 2015

A guide to help women play their role in the marriage bed to perfection: PART NINE- Spontaneity Is The Spice Of Life.


 

One element that is always present when most men are asked about their most memorable sexual encounter is spontaneity. The quickie that was not planned.

The Challenge is to Initiate spontaneous sex (there are a few suggestions below) and the there is only one rule; You must not let on what you plan to do.

Can I join you?

Firstly this will work best if done on a morning when he is not on a tight schedule. Deadlines and erections do not mix.  

Secondly wear an outfit that you know will float his boat a bikini or underwear you know you look hot in.

Lastly wait for him to go into the shower. Then go in and ask if you can join him but don’t wait for an answer. Get into the shower with him, still dressed in your sexy outfit. He undressing you will add more excitement.

Honey, I really need your help…………

This one is a bit more daring because it should be done when you have guests round. I will use my encounter to explain it to you. Once we had friends over and after we had fed and watered them we all sat down talking and watching television. After a little while I left the room and went into the bedroom from where I called out to my husband as though I needed his help. When he came in I shut the door and told him, whilst undressing, him that I wanted him and couldn’t wait a moment longer. I kissed him deeply and the rest, as they say, is history. It was quick but the passion was explosive. The thought of being interrupted made it all the more exciting. Now when you finish how you choose to return to your guests is up to you although you might find yourself in a better position if you make a detour to the kitchen and pick up a tray of drinks or snacks as you return. Or you can keep the tray in your bedroom so you don’t need to make a detour or you could just do it in the kitchen.The bathroom is a suitable venue.
Copyright June's Secrets 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment