Health & Beauty

Sex & Love

Style

Recipes

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Saturday 24 October 2015

Instead Of Hating Her Copy Her.



Now ladies lets talk woman to woman, we are sometimes the ones that bring all these husband cheating things on ourselves. When the man was chasing you, you made sure you were a 10 and now after marriage you let yourself become a 5.5 and don't give me the excuse of childbirth or work. We let ourselves go. We don't wear clothes that our man will see us in and suddenly start speaking in tongues. We don't wear nightwear and underwear that makes him call out your name in his sleep. It's not about sex it's about reminding him that, as my sister would say, your market still dey sell.

It doesn't matter how spirit-filled, tongue speaking, decent and loving your husband is, he is still a man and they are visual. I always say if my husband and I are walking down the street and a good looking girl walks past us and my husband doesn't look from the corner of his eye (I'm not talking about him turning around and looking cos that's just downright disrespectful to me), then he's up to no good. It's not something they can control which is great for us ladies because we can take advantage of it. If you have not been taking advantage of it then stop dulling and start because whilst you're busy tying wrapper up and down and doing baby nurse one sisi is scattering your husband's head prancing around with her hot pants, skinny jeans and bodycon dress. It is your God given right to take advantage of it.
Instead of looking at the good looking girl that caught my husbands eye and thinking 'heffa (that's my way of saying biatch, and yes I meant to spell it that way) like I used to, I now take a good look at her so that I can copy her style. Sometimes I even stop her and ask her where she got her outfit from.
When you're home swap your wrapper for hot pants and if you cannot fit into hot pants because of your size then loose weight and if cannot loose weight get normal pants by the time you wear them they will become hot, same as with skinny jeans, get the normal jeans by the time those your ‘blessed’ thighs enter them they will become skinny by force.
All I'm saying is instead of cursing out the other woman why not take a leaf out of her book and do what she did that caught your man's eye.
Copyright June's Secrets 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment